Sunday 31 August 2014

How to sew a simple mini skirt



Hi!

A few weeks ago I dyed this white t shirt brown
 thinking that it would be nice to make a skirt out of it,
this winter I'm going to ware it with a thick jumper, maybe a long cardigan and warm leggings,
 I love winter clothes!



 I cut two squares with the desired length & width , remembering that the waist had to be added


I shaped the squares by cutting 2 cms from the side (top)


for the waist band, cut 2 pieces of fabric, mine were 20 cm long and same width as the top of the squares


It should look something like this

 Sew the waist pieces together


sew the sides of the skirt together


To differentiate the front from the back cut a couple of cm down from the center


                                      

and finally, add the waist band



 Et voila!



night night x






















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10